Friday, April 4, 2014


I think a lot about my time is college, about my freedoms even among all of my commitments to studying.  

I had the freedom to be in a studio space with air conditioning and heat and with bright lights and huge mirrors.  

The Theater was beautiful and I now wonder why I didn't make more art in that Theater.  Why did I not make more Art in that Theater while it was waiting… 

I am so thankful to see you men and women moving forward, working in your spaces together and making Art.  Your ideas are valid and are worth being fleshed out, explored and presented…have fun and know that your first idea, your second idea or even your third idea about choreography, lighting, media, costume, set or design may be just a stepping stone to the real performance art you're working towards!

I'll be happy to see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment